ISO9001 Precision Investment Castings Stainless Steel Part with
· Investment casting part of Vacuum Fitting parts ;
· Casting process : lost wax method ;
· Material : SUS 316 ;
· Finish : Sandblasting;
· ISO 9001 : 2008 certificated ;
· Chemical composition tested by German spectrometer ;
· NDT (X rays, Dye test etc) available .
· Weight : 0.02-0.5 kg .
Stainless steel and carbon steel investment casting using precision
investment casting process. The investment casting foundry is
certificated with ISO9001, PED/AD2000. Industrial involved:valves,
pumps, pipe fittings,machine components and other mechanical parts.
The most common material that Winnington cast:
Stainless Steel (70%)
Carbon Steel (20%)
Alloy Steel (10%)
CF8M (SS 316), CF3M (SS 316L), CF8 (SS 304),CD4MCu,
CD4MCuN,ANC20,1.4408,1.4517, 1.4581, 1.4306, 303, 430, 420, 17-4PH,
SCS14, SCS16, SCS13, 1.0619, WCB, S355JR, 1045 , LCC
CLA12C, ANC2,42CrMo,7Q, 8Q,4140,6150
Advantage of Lost Wax Casting :
Lost wax Casting - also called Investment Casting is generally more
expensive than it's related metal casting methods of "die casting"
or "sand casting", but can produce complicated structures that
require little rework or machining.
· complex shapes can be cast as one part without welding
· products with counter-relief/inner structures can be cast
· machining costs are reduced to minumum
· can be performed on almost any alloy